Terex Compact Track Loaders
Terex Track Loaders are versatile, comfortable and easy to operate. With exceptional versatility, the compact track loader is at home in a multitude of applications including landscaping, ground preparation, forestry, house building and highway maintenance.
With Terex Track Loaders solid frame, high quality components and expert engineering, it's no secret why Terex is the manufacturer of choice when it comes to top performing, low maintenance construction equipment. If you haven't operated a Terex Track Loader before, now's the time to bare an open mind and stop in and give it a test drive. You'll soon grow to appreciate the hard work and dedication Terex has put forth to design and build a machine that is in a league of it's own.
- Posi-Track™ low ground pressure suspension/undercarriage system.
- Specially developed Terex® crawler tracks.
- Multi-tier suspension system provides excellent ground contact, smooth ride at high travel speeds or on uneven terrain, resulting in greater operator comfort and increased productivity.
- High level of ground clearance for excellent off-road ability.
- Canopy or air-conditioned cab
Model Comparison And Downloadable Files
|Model||Engine power kW (SAE hp)||Ground pressure kg/cm² (psi)||Rated operating capacity (50% Tip) kg (lbs)||Operating Weight|
|PT30||25.1 (34)||0.21 (3.0)||431 (950)||3,600 lbs|
|PT50||37.3 (50)||0.24 (3.5)||862 (1900)||6,200 lbs|
|PT60||44.7 (60)||0.25 (3.6)||862 (1,900)||6,350 lbs|
|PT70||53 (71)||0.26 (3.7)||1,247 (2,750)||7,896 lbs|
|PT80||62 (83)||0.24 (3.5)||1,406 (3,100)||8,972 lbs|
|PT100G||74.5 (100)||0.31 (4.5)||1,814 (4,000)||11,295 lbs|
|PT100G Forestry||74.5 (100)||0.31 (4.5)||1,814 (4,000)||11,975 lbs|